Friday, June 5, 2015

Lakeland homes are like family, building with Integrity, Quality and Commitment.

By chance we drove by a lot owned by lakeland homes and gave them a call. It started us on a journey to one of the best decisions we have ever made. Their quote came in and it was right on target. I went to pick out my my flooring and tile choices and got a instant call from mike saying that I had exceeded my allowance for the flooring and tile. I had a long conversation with Mike telling him that I was going over my initial budget and was comfortable doing that. It is so refreshing to have someone try and save YOU money. Not only are we living in our dream home but Mike and Andre are now great friends of ours. People are always surprised when I say that but its 100% true! I felt like I was having my family build my home for me and Mike was like a brother always watching out for us. We did everything on a hand shake and he honours that agreement every time. In todays world that kind of honesty and desire to be fair and forthright doesn't come along very often. It is obvious that Mike and Andre take pride in their work and genuinely enjoy building homes for their many satisfied clients.
I have built many homes over time and have never had the experience with a builder or crew that I have had with Lakeland homes. Lakeland is truly committed to building you a quality home. They believe in honesty and integrity above all else. I also know that they are committed to their customers one hundred percent. I can't recommend them enough. I tell everyone who is even thinking of building a home to choose Lakeland. If you are thinking of building a home they are the absolute best in the city hands down. I am happy to talk to anyone personally and tell them how fantastic they really are. In the end we have a brand new home worth over a million dollars and I would never have been able to do that without Lakeland homes.
Aimee and Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment